Hi every one! ^_^
Thank you so much for stopping by! It means a lot you took the time to do so! =)
This is my personal blog in which I will share ideas, review makeup products, talk a bit about my personal life and just put down what I like when I feel like it! Kind of like a little diary I suppose!
So anyway I hope you enjoy reading what i have to say, and I really appreciate my followers! These people are special to me! I might even be having giveaways in the future for a bit of fun! n_n
Take care!
Much Love,
Alice
~x~

Monday 18 January 2010

My First Post!


Hello =)

So this is my first blog post... I just wanted to say yey! I'm finally blogging properly! ^_^

Although i have a jewelry blog here, its not a private one which is what i want so i can just leave down my thoughts or anything that i've been doing recently.

Im not too sure how it is going to turn out... But i thought I'd give it a go =)

My Blog is still under construction so it doesn't look too glammed up just yet! But i hope to get more stuff on here soon, bear with me ^_^

So something different completely! I just want to say a BIG thank you to every one of my subscribers on YT! If you see this then this is for you guys, i really appreciate you all!

Anyway thats all for now,
Avatar Inspired Look coming up!

Much Love,
Alice
~x~




No comments:

Post a Comment